Have you ever flirted or are flirting with someone who has a significant other?

Vise Versa?

Has that changed?

How did you feel?

Did they pay any attention to you?

Do you regret it in anyway?

Has this ever happened to YOU while YOU were in a relationship?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I think flirting is a natural thing, for ex, my friends & boyfriend consider me a flirt, that's just my personality, I flirt with guys & I flirt with girls, it's in my nature.

So my opinion is that it's OK, now if you mean talking to (trying to get with) someone who has a significant other than that's different...

What Guys Said 2

• Yes

She flirted back

She's still rather flirty with me

I didn't even realize I was doing it till she started flirting back, I just went with it because I knew it was just harmless flirting.I was alright with it and took notice that I'm just flirty in nature

Yes, she became a good friend of mine

Nope, I wasn't trying to split them up or anything, it was just some harmless flirting

I get flirted with more when I'm seeing someone then when I'm single

• No.

What Girls Said 2

• No, I believe flirting in a way is the same as cheating. Your showing that other person affection that shouldn't be shown. I have had men flirt with me and they had a significant other, but that's not how I roll.

• yes I've flirted with a guy that had a gf..and it stopped for while..but now he is single..

he payed attention to me..he was my ex bf...and I felt bad but not regreted it...