Did he forget my birthday?

So it's my birthday today (21st feb) and 8 months ago I broke up with my ex.. and I was wondering. Did he forget it or just didn't wish me a happy birthday for a reason?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If your breaking up was with much trouble, it's highly probable that it wasn't because he forget it. Maybe his is thinking about it or the relationship and let himself to do that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I just don't believe he forgot it... our birthdays are 3 days aparr ffrom each other ya know

• More reasons then to remember it.

• Yeah he just skipped me than

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same as him, some people are ok to stay friends, but it's just too weird for me to go from being deeply intimate with someone for a time, to being just mates. He didn't forget, he's moved on and so should you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I moved on too I was just wondering

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Happy birthday.
    But I wouldn't expect a happy birthday from my 8 months ex.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! And well I don't know the whole situation was just really weird I guess

• Maybe he thinks you guys are still on bad terms. Happy Birthday!

1|0
    0|0
  • He clearly doesn't love you anymore, and there is nothing wrong with that considering he is your ex

1|0
    0|0
  • Happy Birthday.

Sorry your Ex is a piece of Shit

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! And yeah a little bit

• Show All
    • Lol if I get one hahah

• haha Trust me you will, he didn't deserve your ass anyways

• Unless you guys are on good terms why would he? Happy birthday too 🎂

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks.. and I don't know tried to get it on good terms he just was too stubborn

• Show All
    • Sorry typo 😊I ment "add stubbon" . In that case I'd say he didn't forget he just didn't want to for what ever reason.

• Yeah I guess so

• he's probably too busy fucking his new girlfriend

1|1
    0|0
    • He hasn't an other one yet

• He's your ex... why should he? Why do you care?

1|0
    0|0
    • It ia weird that there is such a taboo around exes... like you know exes very well but never wish them a happy birthday but we all wish people a happy birthday we never talk too

• Generally speaking, I don't like my exes. I do not wish a happy anything to people I don't like

• Why do you care if an ex does anything?

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't wish an Ex happy birthday

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You ended your relashionship a long time ago, why do you believe he should wish you a happy birthday or show you that he remembers?

1|0
    0|0
    • It is the same when you don't see or talk to someone you know but still wish them a happy birthday

• Show All
    • Uh yeah bc I don't ubderstand the fact why exes are so hateful to each other..

• Maybe you didn't told each other everything you had to say or expect something different, i don't know your story

• He isn’t in your life anymore. There is no reasonable expectation for him to wish you happy birthday

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes