Did he forget my birthday?

So it's my birthday today (21st feb) and 8 months ago I broke up with my ex.. and I was wondering. Did he forget it or just didn't wish me a happy birthday for a reason?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• If your breaking up was with much trouble, it's highly probable that it wasn't because he forget it. Maybe his is thinking about it or the relationship and let himself to do that.

• Yeah I just don't believe he forgot it... our birthdays are 3 days aparr ffrom each other ya know

• More reasons then to remember it.

• Yeah he just skipped me than

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same as him, some people are ok to stay friends, but it's just too weird for me to go from being deeply intimate with someone for a time, to being just mates. He didn't forget, he's moved on and so should you.

• I moved on too I was just wondering