When do you know its right to end a long distance relationship?

1411

Most Helpful Guy

• When you realize, you're not sad but not happy either.

A relationship can be stable but your "wasting" your life by being a string one has to hold on to so far away. You have to decide if getting past the LDR will be worth it or can you find someone who can fill what you are looking for eventually.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you feel that instinct and the feelings inside are making you think 'this wasn't the same as before 'things have changed I feel things are deteriorating'.

I wasn't in a long distance but I did feel the feelings where the relationship just didn't feel right. You tend to know how it is when you experience it