What is he really saying?

Me. Big break up. My ex writes this email-

What is he really saying here? I don't trust him. What does he want from me?

He Wrote:

I don't want you to end up feeling unhappy and un-communicated with. I

> apologize deeply and sincerely for all the upset that I have caused you

> to feel.

All things considered - I am doing fine - you might even say incredible

> - given the amount of stuff I am supposed to do (at work and at play).

>

> I know things are not really totally complete and done with between us.

> I suppose over the next few weeks we will have time (I will anyway) to

> address the issues that remain. And hopefully finish or make more happy

> those things that I have some control over.

>

> Love always,

>

> A

>

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Extremely egoistic and narcisstic loser. I would have givien him some benefit of doubt if he would have sent simple apology and sorry. But this very smartly crafted masterpeice(email) showed how manipuative character he is.

|dont reply, that will be the best revenge. Move on before you lose your sanity with this guy.

• Thank you. I felt the same but I was feeling completely confused. Thanks so much for seeing through the issue. Many blessings, O

• MY pleasure, told you with my experience. I went through similar type of situation with my ex. you may write to me anytime if you want some further help and a friendly advice to keep you motivated and strong. chin up ...head high girl.!!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like a freaking egotistic, egghead that cares only about himself. I know his kind.. they're assholes. you're better off w/o him.

• Dear Snow Angel, Thank you. He is an egghead. Many blessings, OLIVIA p.s. your comment helped me alot.

• Glad I could help ^_^