He fucked another girl on Valentine’s Day then broke up with me 😢?

For the past 2 months I’ve been dating this guy he’s 21! I’m 23! There’s a little bit of a age difference but I over looked it. We have been inseparable ever since we met, 247 7 days a week up underneath each other. It’s been amazing. My heart hasn’t been so full in years.
Then everything just changed and fell apart
Last week it was the day before Valentine’s Day I told him all I wanted was flowers 💐 for Valentine’s Day, he told me that he was gonna take me out and do something special. The morning of Valentine’s Day everything was good he left me around 10 am and told me he had to help his sister move her stuff outta storage and that he’ll be back tonight then we can do something special. The whole day passes I hardly hear from him. Then he tells me he can’t come back to me because he doesn’t have a ride back to Maryland he lives in west v his story went like this “after helping my sister we all came back to my house I fell asleep and when I woke up every one was gone, she came back to Maryland with out me now I have no ride” then he tells me his friend who lives in west v is going to a bar and invited him and he’s going to go. Then the next day I hardly Hurd from him. Long story short he told our mutual friend that he spent Valentine’s Day with another girl took her out fucked her and has been with her for the past 2 days he’s been missing. And i confronted him about it he completely denied it and cursed me out. Now he says he wants nothing to do with me. He’s treating me like a bag of garbage
My question is why did he just switch up on me like that? Did I do something wrong? Why did he play me? If y’all would have saw us you would think we were perfect for each other. All of our friends can’t believe what happened and has no advice for me. What should I do? He fucked another girl on Valentine’s Day then broke up with me 😢?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn... harsh way to treat a girl if you liked her at all in the least. I'm guessing him cussing you out once confronted about cheating was deflective response in order to not deal with how fucked up he's been. Not wanting nothing to do with you is also a way of avoiding the stress of having to face his own actions.

I'm guessing the mutual friend has been called a liar?

So he's going to act as if he is so offended by your accusations of cheating (which he probably is), so in that case... he's done with the mutual friend right? I mean if the mutual friend lied to his girl, he'd be done with that mutual friend and probably realize the mutual friend is to blame... not you.

Yeah but he isn't realizing anything like that huh. Just acting offended that you confronted him huh. Probably isn't even treating the mutual friend like a new found liar/manipulator (and possibly a dude that wants to snake his girl?) huh.

The rationale of the cheater usually has a lot to do with thinking they're not going to get caught. I think he knows he's busted and is now trying to monkey branch to this other woman because he knows he's got drama with you now that he's been found out.

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Baby girl I’m so sorry omfffgg!! Men are absolute trash, I can’t even. There’s nothing you can do babe, you can’t sit around wondering what you did wrong or where it went wrong, some people are just trash and if you’re not trash you will never see things from a trash persons point of view, that’s literally all I can say, so don’t even bother yourself trying to understand it, keep yourself busy so you can stay out your feelings and keep it pushing sis, people like this you do not need in your life AT ALL!! , don’t look for answers cause you won’t get anything that can justify it🤮, I’m sick to my stomach, focus on glowing and growing boo, he ain’t shit so let him not be shit don’t involve yourself, block and delete, as hard as that sounds, you can do it, I’m going through pregnancy on my own, believe me that boy is blocked till further notice, cause he didn’t know how to act, if I can do this, so can you, it sucks so hard but I’m time you’ll realise you dodged a bullet I promise

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you soo fucking much for your response 😩😩😩😢😢😢😢😢😢 you are such a help, and I read your story I’m sooo sorry that shit happened to you fuck that niggah he ant shit he’s gonna get his believe that!

• They will never be worth it, boys are like kids, they see a new toy and get excited for a few days but at the end of the day they’ll always want their old blankey over the new toy 😂 it’s a weird example but you get it, you’re the blankey princess, he’s gonna come looking for you sooner or later it’s up to you what you do then 🤷🏾‍♀️

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• OMG girl ! That really sucks !
    He is a player and nothing else. It was not your fault and there wasn't anything you could have done to stop it. You are just going to have to move on and put this behind you. He didn't deserve you ! You are a very pretty girl and there is someone out there that will make you happy again. Someone much better.

2|1
    0|0
  • First, 21 years and 23 years is not that big of an age difference at all. Your both very young. Second, don’t feel sorry or question what you did wrong.. he’s the asshole for doing that. You have been played. Not I know you will need closure so make sure you confront him in person the next time you see him. Bring a friend in case thing turn south. And then ghost him. He may Try to come back. He burned that bridge as far as I’m concerned

3|0
    0|0
  • Erase him from your universe. Completely. Pretend he never existed even. Don't hate him, don't shit talk him, don't give him so much as a thought. He's a child and he can't be straight with you and sounds like he was killing time. Major Asshole. Thats why he isn't worth you spending another second with him in your mind.

2|0
    0|0
  • That is the type of guy that even gives dogs a bad name. I'm sorry he did that to you but seems like he played you. He was down right using you.

3|0
    0|0
  • Fuck his brother his dad his cousin his best friend his sister his mom and everyone fucking else he knows and take the girl he left you for teach that loser a lesson

2|0
    0|0
  • He was being an asshole plain and simple. Unfortunately some people are just like that

2|0
    0|0
  • That's fucked up, he made a big mistake. You did nothing wrong, you're fine just the way you, he's the one who fucked up. He totally deserves an ass beating. If I were you, I'd cut my loss and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • The age difference doesn't matter. You also did nothing wrong. I'd say time to move on from this louse.

2|0
    0|0
  • It was only lust that drove him probably. He is young, he will learn from his mistakes, what chance he had with you. Stay strong.

1|0
    0|0
  • We can only hope something really horrible happens to him

2|0
    0|0
  • I got to 21 and 23 being an age difference... hahahahaha i don't need to read the rest to know you're clingey and a drama queen

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know lol but my friend broke up with her boyfriend too in Valentines day. Jeez that day must have been so horrible for both of youl

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry to hear it, did you confirm that he did really cheat? If he did screw him he's d bag.
    If not, it needs to be made right.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would lie to my mutual friend too and say all types of shit to get them gassed

0|0
    0|0
  • what a dog!

2|1
    0|0
  • Absolute Disgrace

2|0
    0|0
  • forget about it-forget about him

1|0
    0|0
  • Good riddance

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not the age he's a dick

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow. How u holding up

0|0
    0|0
  • Ouch.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means she gave him some special offers

0|0
    0|0
  • Interesting

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• some guys never love the girl they are with and only think about how much they desire or want her. The difference between lust and love is that lust is about what you can get from the person and love is about what you can give the person. He probably did not love you and did not want you to be his priority.

2|0
    0|0
  • He's a douchebag. He got what he wanted and moved on to the next one. He's mad cause he got caught that's why he's treating you like shit. Sorry this happened, but he's not worth it, give yourself some time.

2|0
    0|0
  • Im sorry this happened to you.
    He is just a player who do not care about people's feeling.
    You will meet someone 10% better than him who will treat you like his treasure.

2|0
    0|0
    • typo:
      You will meet someone 100% better than him who will treat you like his treasure.

• Girl he ain't worth shit. Sadly some men are like that all they do is take and give nothing in return. Just know he just did the stupidest thing by losing you. Don't even bother giving him another thought. Waste of your time and space.

1|0
    0|0
  • wtf? how do this people even exist? my goodness...
    be thankful because you did find out at the right time, before you were too attached to him and before he played around with you even more. You always have to look at the positive side of things :) You deserve so much more than that. You were fine before you met him, you'll be fine now. I know this hurts like hell but you have to keep your head up and know that you have A LOT of value. You're not anyone's distraction, someone can't just play around with you like that.

3|0
    0|0
  • You did nothing wrong, he's just a piece of trash.

1|0
    0|0
  • Leave that loser... you Need to move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes