He fucked another girl on Valentine’s Day then broke up with me 😢?

For the past 2 months I’ve been dating this guy he’s 21! I’m 23! There’s a little bit of a age difference but I over looked it. We have been inseparable ever since we met, 247 7 days a week up underneath each other. It’s been amazing. My heart hasn’t been so full in years.
Then everything just changed and fell apart
Last week it was the day before Valentine’s Day I told him all I wanted was flowers 💐 for Valentine’s Day, he told me that he was gonna take me out and do something special. The morning of Valentine’s Day everything was good he left me around 10 am and told me he had to help his sister move her stuff outta storage and that he’ll be back tonight then we can do something special. The whole day passes I hardly hear from him. Then he tells me he can’t come back to me because he doesn’t have a ride back to Maryland he lives in west v his story went like this “after helping my sister we all came back to my house I fell asleep and when I woke up every one was gone, she came back to Maryland with out me now I have no ride” then he tells me his friend who lives in west v is going to a bar and invited him and he’s going to go. Then the next day I hardly Hurd from him. Long story short he told our mutual friend that he spent Valentine’s Day with another girl took her out fucked her and has been with her for the past 2 days he’s been missing. And i confronted him about it he completely denied it and cursed me out. Now he says he wants nothing to do with me. He’s treating me like a bag of garbage
My question is why did he just switch up on me like that? Did I do something wrong? Why did he play me? If y’all would have saw us you would think we were perfect for each other. All of our friends can’t believe what happened and has no advice for me. What should I do? He fucked another girl on Valentine’s Day then broke up with me 😢?

824

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn... harsh way to treat a girl if you liked her at all in the least. I'm guessing him cussing you out once confronted about cheating was deflective response in order to not deal with how fucked up he's been. Not wanting nothing to do with you is also a way of avoiding the stress of having to face his own actions.

I'm guessing the mutual friend has been called a liar?

So he's going to act as if he is so offended by your accusations of cheating (which he probably is), so in that case... he's done with the mutual friend right? I mean if the mutual friend lied to his girl, he'd be done with that mutual friend and probably realize the mutual friend is to blame... not you.

Yeah but he isn't realizing anything like that huh. Just acting offended that you confronted him huh. Probably isn't even treating the mutual friend like a new found liar/manipulator (and possibly a dude that wants to snake his girl?) huh.

The rationale of the cheater usually has a lot to do with thinking they're not going to get caught. I think he knows he's busted and is now trying to monkey branch to this other woman because he knows he's got drama with you now that he's been found out.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Baby girl I’m so sorry omfffgg!! Men are absolute trash, I can’t even. There’s nothing you can do babe, you can’t sit around wondering what you did wrong or where it went wrong, some people are just trash and if you’re not trash you will never see things from a trash persons point of view, that’s literally all I can say, so don’t even bother yourself trying to understand it, keep yourself busy so you can stay out your feelings and keep it pushing sis, people like this you do not need in your life AT ALL!! , don’t look for answers cause you won’t get anything that can justify it🤮, I’m sick to my stomach, focus on glowing and growing boo, he ain’t shit so let him not be shit don’t involve yourself, block and delete, as hard as that sounds, you can do it, I’m going through pregnancy on my own, believe me that boy is blocked till further notice, cause he didn’t know how to act, if I can do this, so can you, it sucks so hard but I’m time you’ll realise you dodged a bullet I promise

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you soo fucking much for your response 😩😩😩😢😢😢😢😢😢 you are such a help, and I read your story I’m sooo sorry that shit happened to you fuck that niggah he ant shit he’s gonna get his believe that!

• They will never be worth it, boys are like kids, they see a new toy and get excited for a few days but at the end of the day they’ll always want their old blankey over the new toy 😂 it’s a weird example but you get it, you’re the blankey princess, he’s gonna come looking for you sooner or later it’s up to you what you do then 🤷🏾‍♀️