Need help staying strong and away from my EX?

We haven't lived together in 6 months, deep down I would love nothing more than for us to make it work. The reality is that he's not going to change and I meed too stay strong and focus on myself. Any tips to fight the urge to keep going back and forth? Not having be sex at all is hard but I feel so uncomfortable thinking about being in with someone new.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you need time on your own, you need to be alone in your life for some time, to think things through, and give it some time, time almost heal every wounds. till then, keep yourself busy in doing things you like, just keep yourself busy, and keep your mind distracted, i know its really hard, but you have to keep trying, and you have to stay strong, you never know how strong you really are, until being strong is the only choice you have

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Rebuild yourself and learn from your mistakes and spend more time with those who give you a smile for nothing.
    be single for a moment and enjoy life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't rush into another relationship you seem smart not to do that, you just need to find a hobby to spend time doing.. take your mind away from thinking about him. reading.. jogging? .. swimming? something to spend time doing and preferably with a friend that knows the case! .. wish you all the best!

1|0
    0|0
  • Just remember why u left him and continue ur daily routime stuffdont rush into another relationship try be with friends plan short trips keep urself busy and surely after few days the memories will blur out and one more thingtry to stay as far as u can dont text or whatsap him And if he tries to hit a conversation ignorance will be the policy. Cutting short stay involved in many things as u can. Hope that helps

1|0
    0|0
    • One more thing dont send nudes or else he will try to be with u but only for that moment

• Don't communicate with him, as tempting as anything must be, you must look at yourself and use your willpower to stop yourself from falling back into a pit. Keep busy, talk to friends and other people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Remember why you broke up... what was missing and that you made that decision because it was best for you. You can always do better. You just need to be open to the new person!

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything has an expiry date so girl Dnt be sad n think about these messed up situation if he wants you He doesn't leave u in this situation so all the best

1|0
    0|0
  • pray about it and if there is something that he doesn't like just stop it. Submit to him and he will love you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk away

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes