Do you have that one person that no matter what you can’t forget?

Every time he or she cross your mind your heart stops just for one painful second. Even if you’ve moved your body and soul still ache? You were sure you had found the one.

719

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, but often times the feeling is not reciprocated, and I end up suffering in silence. While the other person lives their life seemingly unaffected and has no idea at the very moment I'm going through. Keeping my mind busy doesn't work as well as I'd like. Things she says or expresses that some people would think nothing of reverberate through my mind even in the middle of all that fun. Love runs deep and you just can't turn it off. Being apart and not talking helps dull the pain of being without, but it's only short lived. Many times I thought I had beat it, and feeling positive and upbeat, but there are days I question it all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah 😔 The guy from work. Don’t know what it is about him that gets me so worked up! Don’t see him at work now, swapped my shifts to opposite of his but dam I still feel him! Might have to quit my job just to get away, but then I don’t think that’s going to be enough!