Do you have that one person that no matter what you can’t forget?

Every time he or she cross your mind your heart stops just for one painful second. Even if you’ve moved your body and soul still ache? You were sure you had found the one.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, but often times the feeling is not reciprocated, and I end up suffering in silence. While the other person lives their life seemingly unaffected and has no idea at the very moment I'm going through. Keeping my mind busy doesn't work as well as I'd like. Things she says or expresses that some people would think nothing of reverberate through my mind even in the middle of all that fun. Love runs deep and you just can't turn it off. Being apart and not talking helps dull the pain of being without, but it's only short lived. Many times I thought I had beat it, and feeling positive and upbeat, but there are days I question it all.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah 😔 The guy from work. Don’t know what it is about him that gets me so worked up! Don’t see him at work now, swapped my shifts to opposite of his but dam I still feel him! Might have to quit my job just to get away, but then I don’t think that’s going to be enough!

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• If there is only one, you haven't lived or loved enough.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do. The one person who can bring smile on my face and she can make me cry like hell. My Goddess.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think it's normal. We all have THAT woman (or man in your cause) that will forever be in our heart. Mostly in a painful way...

1|0
    0|0
  • I had it for a while but the cracks start to fill and everything just kind of glosses over.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes every once in a while I think about her. But it doesn't get me down.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a few. Every time I was in love or experienced something like it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i think of her everyday. You don't appreciate something until it's gone. In my case basically

1|0
    0|0
  • My wife..

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I've one

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do. A very very good friend

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.. everyone has..

1|0
    0|0
  • yes... it sucks

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes. Got two

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes... And I hate it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup trying to get over my ex

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• yes... even if he has a girlfriend.. i can not forget about him...

2|0
    0|0
  • yep.. heartache doesn't stop if you love someone

1|0
    0|0
  • No :D

1|0
    0|0
    • I swear I wasn't that heartless all the time, I believed in love and all but because I was in love, since then I am very skeptical about it. I have had many boys, who I thought were my soul mates and were the one but I've been in love so many times and every time it felt special and I thought they were the ones.

• I don't have such a person in my life

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.. just looking at him makes me want to cry

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's the one... lol. In my case anyway since it's my mother. She brings me a lot of pain to think about because of childhood abuse. Half the time I wanna slap the shit out of her but she raised me, I love her, and I'm grateful. 😒

1|0
    0|0
    • She doesn’t deserve your love. Just because she raised you, you don’t have to love her.

• Thank you for that, and I wish I could choose who I loved really. Sucks she's a person I do love.

Recommended myTakes