Was I wrong about this did I embarrass him?

last night me and my husband went to a party, his little brother who is 17 brought his side chick around. my husband and his other brother whose baby mother was there as well kept talking about how they are proud of their brother because of the girl he brought to the party. at one point i got drunk and high and i started to get pissed off because he kept talking about this girl and how proud he is of his brother i got mad and said why you keep talking about her my brother in law baby mother said she saw that her baby father kept talking about her too so we both jokingly said the two older brothers like her too take note everybody was drunk and high I just felt pissed at my husband because i think he was talking about this girl too much to a point it was weird i told him to leave me alone because he is to busy looking at other women he said im insecure about my weight and i embarrassed myself last nigh infront of everyone i told him if he didn't shove things in my face i wouldn't get mad i found it so embarrassing how he is talking about this girl in front of everyone like he wish it was him he said im overreacting and i just showed everyone how im insecure about my weight last night is he right i just think it was really rude...
Was I wrong about this did I embarrass him?
Add Opinion