I don't know what to do anymore?

My boyfriend & I moved in together around early May of last year and I was ecstatic at the beginning. It was going to be his second year of college and the first year we were long distance. I came to visit often but we argued and fought quite a bit. We would break up and make up nearly every single day. To date we have officially been together for 2 years and 3 months, but we've known each other for about 4 years so we are not strangers at all and have always had a close bond. Back when we were having a long distance relationship he would often go out with girls and I once found out last year shortly before we moved in together that he took a girl on a date. I was furious but he told me they didn't have sex so I got over it eventually. After living with this man for nearly a year I've had this overwhelming feeling in my heart that he has definitely had sex with other women in our relationship and I've asked him multiple times about it, but he always says no and makes me feel like I'm overreacting and making him look bad. Well on this one particular day I asked him again and he came clean. He told me he had sex with a girl just 2 months after he left for college and it really hurt me because I could tell this girl liked him and she was known for being slutty. I told him I felt he that she would try to have sex with him and sure enough she did and he went through with it because earlier that night we got into an argument and I said "I'm not your girlfriend" and I hung up. We had been together for almost year at that point and the fact that he could do that hurt me. I also found out that the girl he took on a date he tried to have sex with but his dick couldn't get hard so she just gave him head and he kissed on her body. He also fessed up and told me that while we were looking for apartments together he was grooming some girl out to see if he wanted to have sex with her literally saying (at the time he wanted to get one more girl in).. I am so broken and I don't know what2do?
1 y
he's made claims that he wants to change, but I just can't get over it. We tried to have sex last night and I pushed him off of me because I imagined him doing all of those things to some other girl.
He really isn't the same anymore, but I just feel that if he could do that to me almost three times that he will never change... Its hard for me to let go though because he is my first love.
1 y
when I say that he isn't the same I mean he is definitely trying to treat me better but I'm just afraid he will fall back into his old ways again
I don't know what to do anymore?
6
2