How do I deal with my ex finding someone else when I am forced to live in the room next to him?

We broke up a week ago. I still love him, he didn't. That's fine. It hurts but I can't make someone love me.

Well, tonight he came home drunk and two of his friends were helping him as he was being sick. I am next door to him and I heard him saying things like "your so fucking hot and I'm a peice of shit!" And "please fuck me". I didn't have to try and hear, our walls are thin and he woke me up with his shouting.

It hurt, I ain't going to lie but I know he needs to move on and get with other people. However, I feel trapped. I don't want to be woken up in the night to him confessing his love for other women. Not a week after we broke up. Yet, I can't move out of my student accommodation for three more months. I can't move anywhere else and I don't have the money to travel from my parents house.

I want him to be happy but I also have to think about my mental health. Most people pull away from their ex after their breakup, I can't. I honestly feel trapped and the only way I can see to get out is to drop out of University which is not an choice.

To make it worse, the whole flat know something I don't. I assume he made out with someone or something, don't really matter. However, my "friends" are keeping it a secret from like saying "oh, could you leave the room a minute." It's horrid being in an environment where everyone whispers behind you back.

How do I handle this? I'm honestly so stuck at the moment. I can't expect him to not move on until I stop Living with me. Yet, I know it is not doing me any good to hear him coming on to other women.
2
1