Girls! Whats the most effective way to hurt a guy in his b*lls! 😬?

I found him cheating so yeah want it to really hurt
Guys please don't get offended this is a girl thing 😉 Our way of revenge hehe

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Perfect, yeah just so you know that gives him a 'out' for cheating on you, he can then say 'yup, she's a bitch that's why I'm slamming her bff or whatever'. You want to really hurt him, live a better life without him, it's true, move on... and in a few years when he's down and out he will remember you for how you were actually kind and the 'one' and that's when you say 'sorry, but I'm happy now, thank you for doing what you did back then, or else I wouldn't be who I am today'. That's true revenge.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate to be a party pooper, but honestly physical violence (or revenge in any way) will not get you anywhere. If you want to do something about it, leave his ass and never be in any contact with him again.

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Why is kicking guys in the balls so popular here? Is this some kind of kink/fetish? I see a lot of males asking women to do this.
    I wish they would get rid of Anon so i can block you fuckwads that post bullshit like this.

0|5
    0|0
  • How about you grow up and just break up with the guy.
    You could also have revenge by putting him on blast for everyone to see. Tell the other girl that if he can cheat on you, he will do it again.

Girl thing or not. Violence isn't mature. Just dumping his ass and moving on, would be the best thing

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I wouldn't condone phsyical violence of course. Obtain video proof, upload it, and tag all his friends and family.

Or just move on to somebody worth your time because that's ultimately the best option.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry he did that to you. You're angry that's understandable. I disapprove of violence though.

That being said, the old fashion kick or knee is plenty of pain.

All the best!

0|0
    0|2
  • Well, first, you need to be willing to take a serious beatdown. Because with most guys, a blow to the testicles means you're not a lady deserving protection, but a harpy that's willing to fight... So expect to be clubbed insensible; you earned it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, it's cool you can't be stressed out. I salute your good mood and optimism. Keep it up, you're a wonderful person!

0|0
    0|1
  • It sucks that he cheated on you but if you fuck with his balls I kinda hope he decks you.

0|2
    1|0
  • Shit I hope he kicks you in the clit when he finds out what your up to

0|3
    0|0
  • Take silicone Spray and use it on his genitals it's gonna be hellisch long until his balls ain't gonn Stick to his legs 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems pathetic, he cheated and you're still with him? The fact that you stay with him let's him know he can just do it over and over.. kicking him in the balls would hurt him LESS than you leaving him trust me. Watch him try crawling back to you and when you see him begging to get back with you I'm pretty sure you would find that more enjoyable than physically assulting him.
    by the way if you choose to ignore me and kick him anyways be prepared to get knocked out and don't run to police cause you started it

1|0
    0|0
  • Obviously he's a scumbag for cheating, but I know I wouldn't stab someone in her uterus for cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • punch him in the ba***s

0|0
    0|0
  • Just break up with him lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Cold spray

0|0
    0|0
  • In his.. bills? Leave that wallet alone!

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him know your fucking someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a mature way to handle something. Gj

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s not necessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kick it in the balls

0|0
    0|2
  • Use aspirin on his balls

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• No, it’s not a girl thing. Just a childish bitter brat thing

1|3
    0|0
  • Your question is pathetic. Grow up and don’t be so ridiculous. You are none to cause pain to anyone

0|2
    0|0
  • Hurting his balls isn’t good enough. Really stick it to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't hurt him physically because then you are just as bad as him! Cut him off. Show him you no longer need him. The best form of revenge is happiness. If he sees you happy it demonstrates he didn't mean that much to you anyway. It is a real blow to the ego and shows you will not live up to his standards.

0|2
    0|0
  • Kick

0|0
    0|2
  • lol by looking fucking awesome and never letting him back in your life, lol u kick him in the balls he’ll keep having an excuse “oh she was crazy, she kicked me in the balls”

1|1
    0|2
    • Lol look at the butthurt downvotes

• thankyou for the mho 😊

Recommended myTakes