Girls! Whats the most effective way to hurt a guy in his b*lls! 😬?

I found him cheating so yeah want it to really hurt
Guys please don't get offended this is a girl thing 😉 Our way of revenge hehe

724

Most Helpful Guy

• Perfect, yeah just so you know that gives him a 'out' for cheating on you, he can then say 'yup, she's a bitch that's why I'm slamming her bff or whatever'. You want to really hurt him, live a better life without him, it's true, move on... and in a few years when he's down and out he will remember you for how you were actually kind and the 'one' and that's when you say 'sorry, but I'm happy now, thank you for doing what you did back then, or else I wouldn't be who I am today'. That's true revenge.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate to be a party pooper, but honestly physical violence (or revenge in any way) will not get you anywhere. If you want to do something about it, leave his ass and never be in any contact with him again.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE