What makes a man cheat?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Some minority of men really struggle with monogamy, so cheat continually. There can be a few reasons behind that.

A larger group of men will eventually cheat in marriage if the marriage relationship is basically just 'raise kids together', and then at some point some other woman shows a genuine sexual desire for him, when he felt unwanted for so long.

Most cheating is done by the first group, since they cheat all the time, so women run into them a lot. But if you look at all married men who cheat, more would be the second type.

Sometimes the second type becomes more like the first, realizing that their spouse doesn't want them, so they fill their marriage with affairs proactively.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• The old saying goes,( if he's not getting at home, he's getting some place else.) Some men r embarrassed n the bedroom. They don't want to have to work hard all the time to please the lady. a lot of times they just want a quickie. They go where not known

0|0
    0|0
  • Or women... It's the lust for something new so keeping him at bay with sex (new things in bed) should be a way from him wondering what it's like on the other side

0|0
    0|0
  • What makes a woman cheat? I believe it's the same reason for both. I don't really know the answer because I never understood cheaters

0|0
    0|0
  • Not getting enough from their partner/ Cold relationship/ Just an asshole

1|0
    0|0
  • Lust taking over or maybe a lack of love for his significant other

1|0
    0|0
  • Nagging women who annoy you all day every day or they get fat and smelly... Is it so crazy to think maybe it gets old fucking the same girl for years and years..

0|0
    0|1
  • Lots of reasons but I would say a lack of sex or bad boring sex in the relationship.

0|2
    0|0
  • nothing MAKES him cheat; he chooses to. That said, the most common cause is opportunity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Immaturity and or a guy who thinks the grass is greener on the other side.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the same things that make a woman cheat

0|2
    1|0
  • I could ask you the same about women.

0|1
    0|0
  • What is your definition of cheating?

0|0
    0|0
  • Selfishness