Best Type Of Revenge In A Break up?

Everyone I asked has different thoughts on this. In my opinion, the best way to one-up your ex, even if it was a calm break up is to become a better you. Make that money, get more successful, do things you never thought you could do alone (like go to the cinema or something), make more friends. Anything that goes "I don't need you in my life, I can do much better" without coming across cruel or stepping over the line (people can't get angry at you for bettering yourself).

However, some people think that harsh revenge is the best. Sharing around nudes, writing angry status' on social media, making a fool of them. Basically, things that might make you feel better in the moment but when you look back on them in a years time, you just want to crawl under a rock.

Which one do you think would "hurt" you ex the most and did you ever practice either of these methods?
Best Type Of Revenge In A Break up?
3
2