Best Type Of Revenge In A Break up?

Everyone I asked has different thoughts on this. In my opinion, the best way to one-up your ex, even if it was a calm break up is to become a better you. Make that money, get more successful, do things you never thought you could do alone (like go to the cinema or something), make more friends. Anything that goes "I don't need you in my life, I can do much better" without coming across cruel or stepping over the line (people can't get angry at you for bettering yourself).

However, some people think that harsh revenge is the best. Sharing around nudes, writing angry status' on social media, making a fool of them. Basically, things that might make you feel better in the moment but when you look back on them in a years time, you just want to crawl under a rock.

Which one do you think would "hurt" you ex the most and did you ever practice either of these methods?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol! All attempts to "hurt" your ex will only hurt yourself. It's self sabotage. Seen so often in my life. Girls wasting their time with silly games and Exes laughing their asses off or ar planning for a good revenge. Just don't do it. It doesn't pay off. In the end you will feel sorry for it. It will follow you and even shine a negative light on you. It's childish.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't believe revenge is necessary after break ups.