I’m soooo depressed at this point what should I do?

I sat an dedicated three years to someone being 100% faithful n honest hell even playing step mommy just to be disrespected and made to feel like shit for almost 2years I was being mentally abused and while speaking up bringing the issues to his attention he just yelled and made me feel worst nothing about seeing me break down crying he’d still yell at me slam doors in my face walk away or say things like “I don’t wanna hear this shit your making up things in your head” “You’re too fucking emotional” “Fuck you” “Let me know when you’re moving out” I hardly ever got arms wrapped around me telling me “I’m sorry” or “Baby I don’t want you feeling that way” I’ve cried myself to sleep a numerous amount times because when I’m feeling down he’d just roll over n goto sleep as if I’m now even there so now our lease is up and today he broke up with me and I’m being told to find my way I’ve never been so hurt in my entire life besides when I lose my mother this shit has me soooo fucked up right now apart of me blames myself because I sat around hoping he’d open his eyes n see how bad he’s been treating me and just decide to change 😫😫😫😫
I’m soooo depressed at this point what should I do?
Add Opinion