Is there any way I can let her down? Help please - it's very urgent!!

OK here's the deal. I met a girl, she has a crush on me, she cuts, is there any way I can let her down, still be friends and keep herself from cutting, because I would never want anyone to harm themselves because of me I would feel so bad. please help, and I'm consulting this because, well I feel like I'm going to mess things up

21

Most Helpful Girl

• that is honestly a really tough one... because she relieves her pain by cutting herself.. it sounds to me like you got yourself a tough situation here... but you're sincere and you care about her.. I think you should evaluate how much she actually likes you. If she's totally head over heals for you she might do something to harm herself for being incompatible with you.. if she's just crushing.. well she'll probably still cut herself but I don't think she'll go as far as killing herself. Honestly my friend, this is a lose lose situation.. you should just talk to her but make sure you be there for her. Let her know you'll still care and that you won't completely drop out of her life. I hope this kind of helps.

• it helped a lot thanks she still cuts but she didn't do it cause of me and she now has a boyfriend that's not me thank you

What Girls Said 1

• mayb tell her that you really like her and ud like her better if she didn't cut?

What Guys Said 1

• Do you have a girlfriend right now? If there's nothing keeping you two from getting together and if you have any attraction towards her at all, maybe you should give dating a shot? Seems like she would be pretty happy and enthusiastic.

If you're with someone or can't be with her, then I would talk it over with her. Explain to her why you can't and tell her how much it pains you inside to see her hurting herself.