Ladies n Gents if your partner was going to cheat on you would prefer to be cheated on by a girl or a guy?

E. g if your boyfriend cheats on u with another girl, or cheats with another guy vise verse for man

I would prefer to find out my man is gay than have him cheat on me with another gal it would be easier to forgive coz i would know for sure it was never something i did

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think both would equally hurt just as much! Regardless of which gender I would still feel I had done something wrong!

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I am totally OK with a girl making out with another

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl. Only time i ever been cheated on was a girl with anothee girl. She was bisexual but preferred females. Definetly lessened the blow

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman. Then have my significant other (if I had one) invite her over. πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Both would be equally hurtful and relationship ending for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Either way they would be dumped

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably with a girl

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Both ways it's not your fault. If someone has a problem in their relationship they should point it out rather than cheating behind their partners back. So either way it's his fault and whether it's with a girl or a guy, I'm not going to forgive him either way, I'm going to feel equally bad I've invested my emotions in him either way.

1|1
    0|0
  • It wouldn't matter which gender he cheated on me with, it being a man wouldn't soften the blow. If he did turn out to be gay I'd rather find out from him being honest and telling me than find out that he went behind my back and betrayed my trust.

0|0
    0|0
    • Now watch most of the guys say they wouldn't mind if their girl cheated on them with another girl. xD I hope I'm wrong.

• How about neither. If they cheat, they're going in the trash, no matter what they are or what they banged.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both ways are equally hurtful because he still betrayed my trust

2|1
    0|0
  • It would end either way but it would probably be more scaring if it was with a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • They in the gutter my ex prostituting now after I walked in on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl probably, I mean I know he likes girls so that would be expected. If it was a guy I'd be like... but you swore no anal all this time but now you want booty. Okay, lies and deceit. You're a high key freak and instead if telling me so we could be weird or whatever together you wanna go screw a boy. We're done πŸ‘Œ with your "I don't do that cause it's gay" lying ass. But you do it now though, hmmf. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Realized I'm crazy and weird πŸ˜‚ he'd have me looking like this-

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes