My boyfriend said "I love you but not in love with you anymore" It means everything ends?

So my boyfriend and I have been in an official relationship for 6 months. Past a month, we fought a lot. Also, both of us experienced hard times such as he was about to lose his job and I had family issues. Both had a lot of frustrations and fought a lot uglily. Especially me, I was a terrible girlfriend at the time.
That experience made him want to leave me. He wanted to break up with me. He told me that he still has feeling for me, cares about me, and have love for me. However, he is not in love with me.
We talked a lot 2 days in a row and agreed on giving a chance.
He still texts me everyday, spends a lot of time with me, talks to me, get jealous, worries about me, and cares about me. He still touches me and looks into my eyes. We laugh together, drink together, and sleep together. He wants to go to tip with me in the end of next month.
However, he does not say I LOVE YOU anymore. He said everyday before this incident.
You guys think we should still work on it? And What can I do for him saying I LOVE YOU again?
Thank you.
2
5