How can I get over my break up?

We were long distance but yes Ik it never works out but I thought it would anyways yea he broke up with me cause it was too hard and he has feelings for someone else and he had to tell me bc he’d rather not hurt me more. I’ll miss him. His smile, his laugh, his cute face, and our nightly calls. But it was in evitable. I just feel super sad and heartbroken. He said he loves me but he doesn’t. I don't know. That’s what he said to me (he’s korean but lives in Canada so don’t mind his grammar) he was my person. The person I always wanted to talk to. I love him and I want to move on but I don't know how to start How can I get over my break up?How can I get over my break up?

417

Most Helpful Guy

• Remind yourself that you will move on, but don't rush it. It's okay to mourn the lost connection. Let yourself heal. Trying to push it out is just stressing you out.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes getting over a break up isn't easy task take it by small steps. It's okay to still have feelings for them if you really loved them. Give some time for yourself discover new things in life go shopping, hang out with friends, or go to the beach. You need time and space to heal. Block them from any social media you have like Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Don't immediately think your are going to be friends with them because breaking up with someone makes them feel unwanted and sad. Remember its okay to cry if you don't its going to haunt you later. If you want to get back with him write him a love letter and tell him that you still love him and want things to work out again it worked for me once. In the future if you find another guy take it slow especially if your heart was really broken in the past.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • We’re not exactly friends but we didn’t block each other. He likes someone else and he doesn’t want to hurt me and he just doesn’t have the dedication I want. I want him back but I don’t want to pressure him and I’ll just let time do it thing

• Then you have to have something to offer. Act fast, you need to keep him before it's to late. For example, think about relocation. You gotta do something/make some sacrifice/make an effort already if you want what you want? You can't expect to get everything you want by doing nothing about it. Think practically. Think about something yu can do to be closer to him constantly and therefore available physically. I'm not like the stereotypical guy in that regard ie I have infinite patience about getting sexual plus I value emotional bonding more. But I do look at myself as a very sexual person who would want all of that that comes with the beauty of a physical relationship too; so that should say enough about him too. He has been pretty straightforward with his message, but he also seems like a gentleman (he doesn't want to hurt you which means he cares for you are perhaps there's something more.) So if you want something bad, you have to make an effort to make a change, like I said.

• Trust me if I could do something to relocate I would. I’m 16 and he lives in a different country. He’s 19. I believe love has so age so yea. He’s an amazing person and in the beginning of his message he said something about how he hates that I can't physically be there and that’s why he grew feelings with someone he sees everyday. I can’t do anything else than call him. I know he still loves me but he just can’t have a long distance relationship with me bc it’s hard. He cares so much and he’s been such a gentleman of all my questions. I really want him I do. Id do anything but there’s a limit on what i can do if I’m 16.