Breakup after 5 years. I don't have a question I just needed to vent😞?

I don't know what to do with myself anymore. Nothing feels right anymore. I'm lost. Im sick to my stomach. It hurts so bad. Nothing is taking the pain away. It's eating me alive.
No one understands me right now. I wish I could crawl in a hole for awhile. Or lose my memory since my mind seems to be gone.

Everyone is telling me to move on, but all I can think is I want him back. I love this man with every ounce of my being. I thought I was gonna spendmy life with this man. I wanted to at least.
We're still in contact at the moment. Very brief contact. He says he still cares about me. I've tried telling him what he means to me and how I want him back.
I know I need to stop this behavior, I just want him back.

You see he has a new girlfriend. He has a case of trying to see if the grass is greener on the other side. Apparently she's miss perfect and has it all. I know I don't and I'm not gonna pretend like I do.
This break up is all him I've done nothing to bring this on. I know I'm not perfect, but I treated him like gold.
I was completely blindsided by him finding someone else. Never seen this coming. We were together without a title so he didn't cheat.

Thanks for listening. It's comforting to vent to strangers.

😩😩😩P. S. I have gas money for anyone who wants to hit me with their car.😩😩😩

Thanks everyone.
I don't know what to do anymore. I'm obsessing about him and her. Wondering what they're doing.
And I know this situation is horrible, but I just can't turn my love off for him. I still love and care about him very much. I miss him every minute of everyday.
Some of the reasons he said he found someone else was very fixable. We could've worked on shit instead of him finding someone else.
Monday is gonna be two weeks everything happened. It hurts so much y'all. Worsr pain ever
I'm trying to not let it consume me. I don't want any of this. I just want him. He's the only man I've ever wanted to be with, ever.
When I pictured my future I always pictured me by his side not some other girl. He met this new person only a month ago and already says it's perfect with her. I'm sick to my stomach. It kills me. Why go looking for someone better, when you already have someone amazing. This was all so drastic.
Everyday this is all I think about. It doesn't leave my mind.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm willing to listen if you want to vent more.

P. S. Gas money has more uses then ending your valuable life.

• Stay busy so you don't have time to think about themselves.

• I'm fine when I'm at work.
      It's when I'm not busy my mind goes crazy. I'm left wondering is he doing all the things he did with me with her.
      Like I said sick to my stomach.

I feel like I've aggarvated the two people who were listening to me. I'm scared to even mention anything about how I'm feeling. They're all just telling me all of those cliche things that people say after a breakup or judging me.

• So find stuff to do outside of work. I had a difficult break up so I learned to cook and worked on writing. Find something you'll look forward to every day.

• Were community were hear to listen and help. Not judge you. Feel welcomed.

• this is what happens when you rely on someone to make your life happy or... desperate?

• Its life it happens with everyone just forget him if he left you it means he didn't deserve to have you be happy that you got saved from a bad guy

• I know how your feeling I’ve been in the same situation the last 3 weeks

• If you need to talk, feel free!!

• Text me if u will like may be i can help you my friend I been in ur place I know how u feeling

What Girls Said 3