I despretely want to break up after 20 years, he refuses to leave, how can I make him see its over between us?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• FIrst of all what's the problem to break up right away?
    And at second: isn't it too late? Who are you goin to live with? Cats?

• I dont need a man to survive

• So me being without him will prevent my kids from even possibly making it to a fancy college... i think if i stay in a toxic relationship will and could cause damage to my kids mentally and/or emotionally... besides whatever educational avenue my kids take ill always be proud of them and will always back them 100%

• How about a 50000$ a year education avenue? Support it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm completely assuming here but where you're living together at the minute, you own it? You need to both sit down and talk about it and you need to hear each other out. 20 years is a very long time to just turn and say to go so has it been brewing for a while or is this a recent thing? Either way, you need to be clear with him and listen to his side of it too. If you've simply just fallen out of love for what ever reason, he needs to know why; it's the least you both deserve.