Is it normal to want happiness for your ex when he finds someone new yet still be hurt by it?

I live with my ex (I have to for three more months, contract). We broke up two weeks ago and I found out he is interested in another girl. She is a friend of the flat, everyone likes here including me, she is a nice girl. I am happy for him, I want him to have the life he deserves and I think they would go well together.

However, hearing him say how much he wants to sleep with her and how attractive hurts me. I don't show it but it makes me sad because I remember when he was saying that about me (we broke up because he did not have feelings for me, just FYI).

I don't act on it. The lass knows I know he likes her and we are still friendly towards each other but when I am by myself, I get sad about it.

Is this normal or am I wrong?
2
1