Why 🤔people tend to make empty promises💔?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe because they promise without thinking, and then later on realize they don't want to keep the promise they did or something...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not everyone has selfless motives
    Some people don't mind breaking promises, some people are gold diggers, some people are easily seduced, some people are easily brainwashed
    That is why I advice people to not become blind in love and examine their partner for crucial faults else they're the one to blame for choosing the wrong partner

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I once saw this Korean drama where a couple loved each other and promised to stay together forever but then the woman fall in love with another man and she says this to her ex " I am sorry I didn't keep the promise" then her ex reply " you didn't break the promise it's just our promise had an expire issue" and that really stucked in my head nothing last forever everything has an ending time just like everything else so just think of promises as a good thing that last for a certain time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody hold their promises so. Personally I tend to take empty promise because people pressure me to do things I don't want and I'm just used to it (my parents had never hold 1 promises to me and they made it sound normal).

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends who you talk to. Not all guys do this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they want to, But it is often too big for them

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, they're empty people.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cheating and hypocrisy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4