Are breakups hard for men as well?

1033

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. My first wife told me she wanted a divorce. That she loved me but wasn't in love with me. My ego was hurt but I was thrilled. It wasn't a happy marriage and I couldn't wait to meet new women.. But, when I actually got back on the dating scene I found my wife wasn't as replaceable as I thought. And as messed up as I thought she was. It really hit me a month later on Christmas.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What made her different from the other girls?

• We were used to each other. The women I met out in clubs were outright awful for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• i asked my boyfriend before me and him got back together. I asked him was it hard? and if it was why didn't you reached out to me?

he said that he was hurt and he didn't really know how to talk to anyone about it. because us women we have girlfriends we can talk to, cry to, vent to which is true. for men, they have ego that they have to protect. it stupid but that's how theyve been. it doesn't mean that they have no heart, its just it takes longer for them to move on for they dont want to talk about it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE