My girlfriend won't text me back?

OK so I started dating a girl over the summer and she was going to school this fall. We naturally clicked and had great times over the summer and we admitted our love for one another.

As school started my work schedule did not really fit in to her seeing her that often so we would go to church together on Sundays and spend the day together. We would text each other twice a day just to see how things are going and talk on the phone once or twice a week.

Now lately in the last week just as I got my work schedule changed to see her more during the week she won't even text me back. She is taking a lot of courses and even pledging a sorority but to not even take the time to text me back is really bothering me.

The only thing I can see that I might have done to be even slightly needy is expressing my want to see her more when my schedule changed which she seemed excited for even the week before it happened.

I don't what to do at this point and could use some advice. A little more info by the way she is 22 and I am 26 and her school is not that far from where I live. We are both heavy believers in Christ.

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that you need to talk this out in person with her.