Should I end the break and contact my ex?

- We were in LDR and he broke up with me almost a month ago. Because I argued with him too much.
- We tried to be friends but it only caused a lot and lot of arguments.
- So I have taken a of break from him- work on myself and to establish friendship again with him when I'm ready.

The thing is, I am missing him since past few days. And I have urge to contact him. But at same time, I feel like I am still not ready to do it- because I have to work on myself a lot and hence need time for it.

What should I do?

We want to be friends because we were pretty good friends before we did this LDR thing.

Should I just contact him?

I'm not sure of myself. Because what if I contact him and arguments happen again? I'm sure that we will just break apart forever if it happens.

We intend to be only friends after this by the way.

1311

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't contact him. If you don't respect the break, you'll be giving into the same impulsive shit that destroyed your relationship in the first place.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I took the break by the way. He was okay with being friends, minus frequent arguments

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll only be able to be friends with him when you're completely over him in a romantic way.. like when he could tell you he's getting married and you'd genuinely be happy for him. Till you each that stage emotionally don't try to be friends.. It will hurt you too much and make things worse

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE