He left me 8 months pregnant?

He says he is not the family type and that he feels trapped and controlled!

When he was fine about the pregnancy in the beginning and was crazy about me...

Is it just fear of becoming a dad or is he just bored and need to live his life..a single life?

Help!

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanna tell you, that truly you need to not focus on why he left ? This only puts stress on you and your unborn baby. I am saying this for I am 7 months pregnant got dumped in July after he was excited and wanted a family. Then he up and vanished, changed his number , email, and now I have no idea if he wants part in his sons life. ? Yet I underwent the difficulties of dealing with him leaving. Till I realized that I am stronger, more mature and more responsible then he will ever be. And sometimes letting go is hard, doing it alone is difficult. Yet, why be with a man that can Do this to your child. You want your child to have stability, and have a loving atmosphere not a man that is unpredictable and not ready for this. You have too stay strong and have faith. A man will only change when he matures and can't be forced to change. So just focus on you and your child. You two are the most important things in this situation. He will regret what he is has done, yet you won't regret nothing. ;)

• Thanks you are right. I just wonder if he actually cares and is hurting...just to know if I meant something to him...what do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• Divorce him and collect alimony.

• Huh? I am not married we were dating , yet he vanished completely he changed his numbers , address, emails an facebook. I am about due in two months and I can't find out if he will be there for his child

• Well I guess you f***ed up then, huh?

What Girls Said 3

• You say he still loves you? that is the main thing, I think he still has some issues to work through of his own and you about to have a baby is adding to the stress at the moment for him. I think in time he will come around, but you will have to try real hard to not argue and remain calm under times of stress. Make a big effort to communicate with him but don't push him to talk about things that are too much for him right now, be supportive and try to be easy going and fun (I know its hard right now when you are about to drop). Is he mature for his age, you say he is quite a bit younger that's all? There are plenty of young people that commit to being parents so don't let this put you off. How often do you see each other/talk to each other? I think you re right, men are sometimes jerks and always think the grass is greener on the other side. Let me know how it goes.

• Oh dear! I'm so sorry. Be strong and try to think about your baby.

• f***ing coward. Karma will get him.