Sexually & Physically abused girlfriend flipped on me overnight. Can I get her back?

Friends with a girl for years and about 4 months ago we finally decided to date.2 months were fine then her ex beat her. She shutdown on me. For a month I kept pressuring her (I know that was a mistake) trying to figure out what was going on. She shut down on me and I made the further mistake of continuing to pursue her and try to get her back. She seems to hate me now. I'm going no-contact but don't know if she'll ever come around.
1 y
Guess I'm wondering if any men have dealt with this or women have done it to men? Does the switch flip back the other way suddenly? Is there any kind of general timeline if I'm in no-contact mode that causes the switch to flip?
0
3