I'm at the end of my rope?

I'm currently living with my boyfriend very far away from my mother who is the only family I have left in this world. I've invested everything that I possibly can into this relationship but I just recently found out that he has cheated on me multiple times and hid it in secret for nearly a year and finally came clean. I feel is disgusted with myself because I forgave this guy after he put his hands on me multiple times and disrespected me in many different ways and I feel foolish for not knowing that he was fucking behind my back. We've been kinda ok for the past few months but once he came clean I felt lost and upset and angry to my core. A part of me feels like I should stay here and the other part of me feels like I should move home, but honestly either way I will be miserable. My mom is currently living in a 3 bedroom house with her 4 kids and 4 other people. So basically there are 9 people in a 1000 sq ft home. My mom barely provides for the household and is often being stolen from because she always lets new people move in. She's started gambling again and My siblings often call me asking to order them food because there is nothing in the house and when I call them on the phone it is constant yelling and screaming. the water and electricity have both been turned off multiple times last year and the Negativity in my mothers house is palpable and thick in the air. My mom has basically stolen over 2K from me in the past 5 months and that just makes everything worse. I went negative in my bank account because of her... If I moved home I would be sharing a room with 2 other people and at least if I'm here I have my own bed and there's always food in my stomach. What should I do? I don't have the financial means to get my own place unless I started saving now but even then it would take me at least 3 months to do that and I can't imagine myself being in either place for that long. I've been sad for a long time and this decision is pushing me to the edge
I'm at the end of my rope?
Add Opinion