Have you ever carved a pumpkin before?

I've only done it a few times in my life but it's really fun...what about you?

65

Most Helpful Guy

• I carved a pumpkin, and named him Jack. The next day, he was gone, but came back to my house on horseback and threatened to take all my halloween candy.

What Guys Said 4

• Carved a pumpkin? I've attempted it twice in my life. Maimed a pumpkin? I've succeeded twice in my life.

• I believe I have once. The early days of my childhood, I sparked my artistic abilities in that pumpkin.

• Yeaah, I have. Every Halloween like. Jack-O-Lanterns, and all. That's a mad tradition. I like it.

• Yes, lots of times. It's lame. I like eating the seeds though.

What Girls Said 6

• I did when I was younger.A couple of times with my mom when I wanted to make pumpkin heads but that totally failed.

And OH YEA!3rd or 4th grade!We all made out own pumpkin heads.We all got medium sized pumpkins and carved them.The insides are weird but eh

I want to do it again,but I'm bad at it

• i like to do it and I let my little sister make the face I just don't like the smell and taking out the seeds.yuk

• Every year!

• only once

I cut my finger last time and now I waaay too scared to do it again

• Awwww :(

You should just use a duller knife...or a kid-safe cutter thingy...

• I did it this past Halloween. Loved it.

• never :(

but I want to this year