Why won't my ex talk to me?

My ex and I broke up about 2 months ago. We ended on good terms and we said that right now the distance wasn't working, but we are still in love with each other, but because of the problems of being hours away from each other just isn't working and we would see how it goes when I return home for winter break. I had told him that night we broke up that I would need some time and about a month later after I finally was able to stop crying every night I text him. It was just a simple, quick conversation, but he replied. A week later I text him again and asked how his first week of school went and he did not respond. The next day he was on facebook so I sent him a chat seeing how he was and 2 min later he logged off so he had obviously seen it. It has been 2 weeks now and he hasn't even tried to communicate to me. We dated 6 months but have been best friends for over 6 years so I don't understand why he won't talk to me if we ended well and he knows I still love him. My roommate who knows him sent him a messages and he said he has just been busy, but I know him too well to know that there is something else as to why he won't send me a simple hey. What should I do? Just finally move on and see if he ever contacts me back? I feel like I started the attempts to communicate but if he wants me to stay in his life he needs to show me he cares for me and does. His family still sends me messages like once a week checking on how I am but I get nothing from him. What did I do? I miss him deeply and I miss our relationship and him. Where do I go from here?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• i can c that really love him

i don't know how 2 say that as nice as possible , but if loved you 10% of how much you did,he at least call you 2 check how are you or something(((( just 2 hear your voice))))..

it happened 2 me wz my ex ,i really loved her and we broke up in a bad way, but still I was callin her just 2 check on her (cuz I care about her , and I wish da best for her)

n sometimes when guys have a second option girls , they go cold like ice. they only care about themselves.

I know it's hard but I think you should move over wz your life , there are many good guys out there..

i

• Thanks I think you are right. and just so everyone knows I have officially moved on now and I have found a guy who is so perfect :)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• You don't necessarily know that he still loves you. (no offense) Maybe he is seeing someone who's more special to him than you, and doesn't want you getting in the way.

• did you broke up with him? cause sounds to me, his mad at you and hasn't forgive you for it. or his got a new girlfriend and doesn't know how to tell you it.

• It was a mutual agreement only because I am away at school and we had been having problems b4, but we even said that even though being apart we'd see how things were when I got home because we still felt the same for each other. I know for a fact he doesn't have a new gf.

• I think you should go find him and see what's up with him. that's the only way your going to find out what's wrong with him.