How do I deal with a girl I dated getting bitter at me for not wanting a relationship with her?

I dated her last year from Oct-Dec but broke it off cause she was too full on and was going way too fast for my liking.

She then accused me of false intentions cause she seemed to think I only wanted sex and accused me of using her when that wasn't true-I did want a relationship. I just wasn't sure about her, especially when she started getting massively invested in me.

So then yesterday I saw her in the city with her friend (but didn't say hi cause it ended badly between us, she got pissed off as above, so thought I'd avoid a confrontation).

I couldn't help myself and msged her on fb later. It was going ok, but just now she said:

"How's the casual sex thing going for you"

How should I respond to this? I haven't even had sex since dating her.

My gut tells me she's always going to be bitter about what happened so I shouldn't indulge her and just block and ignore her. At the same time I don't deserve that shit and want to let her know that.

What do you think everyone?
1 y
So I bloked her on fb a few weeks ago when she got bitter at me asking about my sex life, she now msged me again on whatsapp yesterday asking the same thing...

I joked it off and now she started attacking me again, insulting me saying I'm gay cause I couldn't get hard with her. I'd love to rip her to shreds now but I kinda don't give a fuck. I feel like ignoring her and being amused by her continuing to get butthurt sending more shit my way.

Thoughts?
0
2