Guys: should I say sorry or just let it be?

this guy and I talked for a few months last year and I acted like a confusing bitch for the majority of the time and moody (mostly due to lousy birth control pills but still that's no excuse)... anyways we stopped talking and now I see him a lot now this year and he ignores me. I hate myself for the way I acted and I just want to tell him I am sorry for acting that way last year. I don't expect him to like me again or even accept my apology, I just feel he deserves one and it would make me feel better. Should I even bother or should I just accept I screwed up and let things be and continue to ignore each other?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Apologize to him. If for no other reason than to clear your conscience. Tell him you don't expect him to be friends or anything more, but that you felt you needed to apologize anyway. People are usually really receptive to a genuine apology, and maybe after you apologize, it will close that gap he's put between you two.

What Guys Said 2

• No, you should apologize to him. He'll be so surprised! You'll get a reputation as a non bitch for a hundred miles around. Since that's pretty rare, it's a valuable asset for you!

• Might as well do it. The only thing you have to lose is some guilt.

What Girls Said 1

• whenever you feel the need to say sorry, say it and mean it. maybe it will help improve your relationship with this guy and he won't ignore you as much. if he still ignores you then just ignore that and move on. It will also be good for you so you feel better and not think of this matter later down the track. clear your mind.