My long distance girlfriend broke up with me but wants to keep communication open, why is that?

Ok I’ll try to keep this short.
We’re doing long distance for two months in different countries but I’m moving to where she is in a month. She got a place all set up for us and I did make one visit for 4 days after 45 days or so apart. She insisted that we say good morning and good night every day and we had good communication. I had made some mistakes of reacting poorly to some scenarios in the past and even on my visit over Valentine’s Day. This is the reason she broke up with me. She said she’s sorry but she’s lost the feeling for me and that she feels in her gut it’s the wrong thing to do.
I still plan on moving and I’ve told her I will get my own place and I asked if I could still try to win her back. She said she would never say never to me and if I move there that of course we can go on some dates but we would have to start over fresh.
So here’s the thing. If I text her she will respond faster than ever before but she’s not initiating messages (she is a bit old school and I think she doesn’t believe she should chase me since I was the one who messed up).
But I also know she’s already back on online dating 2-3 days after the break up!

Im not sure what to make of it all but I have been initiating contact over text daily but not constantly. We’ll have a little chat about the day in the evening stuff like that, she always asks how my day was and references other chats from the days prior. I dont think no contact will be very good with her, I think she would get more angry from that. I told her on the phone after the breakup that I would fight for her and I will show her that the distance and stress was the biggest problem and not who we are together. She accepted that and gave me the opening but I would love some perspective on her not initiating text (when she replies to me she’s full of life and sending me pics of the day and all)
also on the fact that she’s back to tinder so soon. Thanks
1
1