If my boyfriend attempted to breakup with me but then agreed to give it a week before finalizing his decision, should I not contact him during this time?

He really wanted to breakup after a really bad situation that I caused and I completely understood that it was my fault but he said he didn't want to do this anymore and wanted to be alone because the relationship wasn't working out. I cried a lot and eventually convinced him to give it a week before confirming the decision of the breakup and to think about if it's really what he wants. He agreed to that and today is day 2 and I still haven't heard from him at all. He still has 5 more days to decide but I don't know what to think since he hasn't cared to reach out to me yet. I really want to change things and make the relationship better and fixing my bad habits but I would need a second chance. If he still hasn't texted me, does that mean he still wants to breakup and doesn't want to change his mind? Because he knows I want to still be with him so if he truly wanted to be with me, then he would have agreed right away to try again right? Should I just continue to give him time and space for the next 5 days and wait it out? Or should I text him first and ask him where his mind is at now?
If my boyfriend attempted to breakup with me but then agreed to give it a week before finalizing his decision, should I not contact him during this time?
5
15
Add Opinion