I just broke up with my boyfriend need advice Did I do the right thing?

hi I'm Lisa. I'm 40 years old my ex was 69 years old. I told him yesterday it was over. We been together for 3 years things are just getting worse. He ignores my calls and texts he trys saying he never got my text which I know I sent. He comes over he doesn't come in cuz he can't walk to good. He lives with his wife there separated but I can't call him when I want cuz when he's at home he says he gets no signal in house he gotta go outside to car to call me I believe he can't call me from inside his house cuz he don't want his wife to hear. When I bring his wife up he blows up at me doesn't want to hear it. its only on his terms when im aloud to call him which is not right. I go in the store for him cuz he can't walk to get him things. I can't ask him questions cuz he has a fit. He blames everything on me which its him not me. I got upset with him yesterday cuz he said hed he would call after the electrican guy left fixing plugs in bathroom I waited 4 hours for him to call he never text or called me I texted him told him its over. He does this stuff to me all the time its not right. It shouldn't of took the guy 4 hours fix a plug in his bathroom. I think he lies like last week he didn't call me all day cuz he said his eyes were swollen shut. I can only talk to him when he calls im sick of it. He does do a lot for money helps with grocerys gives me spending money but I can't put up with the way he treats me. He says I complain bout everything yes I do cuz of him. I deserve better. IM lonely I have no one in my life I volunteer once twice week it helps but im always depressed. Am I doing the right thing? I need advice
6
1