I feel broken inside?

Sooooo yesterday i walked in on my girlfriend being f**ked by another man! I walked into our house after nipping home for lunch and i was under the impression my girlfriend was at work so when i got back and the door was unlocked i was confused so i quietly crept in since we keep a spare key outside maybe someone found it you know but i heard noises upstairs so i went up and walked into our bedroom to find her in bed with another guy as soon as she saw me she tried to push him off he did get off and she came and tried to hug me and kiss me and apologize but i just stood there like a manaquin for about 10 minutes he left and she was in tears but i just stood there confused broken and alone i could feel tears rolling down my face but i couldnt bring myself to wipe them well after i regained my composure i asked her why :( she told me it was her ex who she still had feelings for and met last week what made it worse is it happened in the bed we shared anyway i said i had to take some time to process this she offered to leave for a few days but i couldnt stay there not in that bed not in that house as i left she grabbed me and tried to stop me from going all i remember is how sweaty her body was and that made me feel even more sick I've been replayimg it in my head over and over, i know it sounds crazy but im thinking about going back because i love her and people make mistakes but im scared even though she swore it would never happen again im so conflicted!!!
I feel broken inside?
Add Opinion