How would you feel if your partner told you they wanted to sleep in separate beds?

My wife says she wants to sleep in separate beds. I am against this because I am the kind of guy that likes my partner close to me and feel that sharing a bed with my partner gives me comfort knowing I can protect her and hold her. I feel I am with the wrong person and lately I feel I deserve better then this. But I tolerate it because I love my children and feel my wife has changed , lately I been open to finding someone else , please don't judge me but I feel like I am being abused that my wife treats me like I am a convienence with always leaving a question mark on my head. When I tell her I think we should separate she turns it around that she loves me and that I am crazy to think that way. I feel she is just staying with me for the kids sake as well. I dont know anymore I feel like I have Sucker written on my head a lot of times. but is it wrong that I want to be wanted and loved? I feel like I need a princess to save me this time around. I been told I have too big of a heart from friends because I am a great guy, I hear other married girls say they wish their husbands were like me? I know I'm not perfect but lately I feel like I deserve better. I have been flirting with other girls and lately that has been giving me comfort
12
11