How would you feel if your partner told you they wanted to sleep in separate beds?

My wife says she wants to sleep in separate beds. I am against this because I am the kind of guy that likes my partner close to me and feel that sharing a bed with my partner gives me comfort knowing I can protect her and hold her. I feel I am with the wrong person and lately I feel I deserve better then this. But I tolerate it because I love my children and feel my wife has changed , lately I been open to finding someone else , please don't judge me but I feel like I am being abused that my wife treats me like I am a convienence with always leaving a question mark on my head. When I tell her I think we should separate she turns it around that she loves me and that I am crazy to think that way. I feel she is just staying with me for the kids sake as well. I dont know anymore I feel like I have Sucker written on my head a lot of times. but is it wrong that I want to be wanted and loved? I feel like I need a princess to save me this time around. I been told I have too big of a heart from friends because I am a great guy, I hear other married girls say they wish their husbands were like me? I know I'm not perfect but lately I feel like I deserve better. I have been flirting with other girls and lately that has been giving me comfort
How would you feel if your partner told you they wanted to sleep in separate beds?
Add Opinion