Should I send this to my ex?

I can’t do this. I can’t let you go. It’s been three months and I’ve made no progress. I have tried it all. But nothing seems to work. I’m never like this. I don’t know what it is about you, but I’ve never felt this way before. Everyone tells me to let go, but I can’t. I thought not seeing you would make everything better somehow, but instead it makes things worse. It’s like, every time I think I am finally moving on, I see you, or text you, or you text me. Then every thought, every memory, every feeling I ever had for you, comes back. I just don’t understand it. And I’m not asking for you back (which would be great too), But I’m just wanting to know if these feelings are there for a reason or if I’m just crazy. Lol. I want there to be at least a little something still there. But if there isn’t, I need to know. I’m just trying to make sense of it all. I know you could have hung out sometime this weekend, even though you told me you ’couldn’t’, I can’t help but to think you wanted to. I know, crazy, right? Ughh. I’m so sorry for this, but I really can’t help it

Please help! This is REALLY important to me.
Well, I sent it. And it made everything better. We are hanging out next weekend, and he let me know that the feelings are mutual. I just really hurt him, and broke our trust over the breakup. I have to show him that he can trust me. But thanks! :)

04

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what you want. if you want him back and you seriously think it can happen, then go ahead.

but what you should probably do is search on yahoo or soething about how to get over your boyfriend. you may not think it will work, but keeeeeep trying. it may just save you. I just went through a break up from a 2 year relationship, and trust me, this is true sh*t.

bottom line, moving on may be your best bet. just look at things and analyze them truly, without your feelings clouding your vision.

What Guys Said 3

• IIT'S OVER, THE END! First, You need to speak to him less and less. If You two were meant to be, You would still be together, but You aren't. I never been in a relationship, but I know how it feels to be to care about someone who broken my heart. Just accept it that no matter how much it hurts now, it was for the best in the long run. Don't be weak and try to cry him back into your arms. Be realistic and just let him go.

• I would say do not send it. I am sure it is really hard to let go, but sometimes you have to. Accept that it is over. You were able to live your life just fine before him, there is no reason you shouldn't be able to live your life fine after him.

• I'd say don't. It obvious That you want this guy back. If he's under 18 like you are he'll probably find it needy and off putting. Tell him how you feel but not like this. Consider doing it in person. If he won't give you 15 minutes of his time, then you have your answer. And maybe take some time to figure out if you really even want him back, or if you're just lonely and jealous.

What Girls Said 0