Do you cry after breaking up with your partner?

• Yes
  • Sometimes
  • It depends
    Vote C
  • No
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

269

Most Helpful Guy

• only if I had been cheated on as it won't matter if I dump her or if i got dumped, it hurts being cheated on more than anything else, once that happens, you'll want to quit and become #foreveralone

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only cried once after a breakup, and that was with my last boyfriend. It was a mutual separation though. The other boyfriends and girlfriends i had, i was the one breaking up with them. It's a relief when they're gone, but my last boyfriend was different

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Same
      I've only cried over my last boyfriend and that's it haven't cried over anyone else

• Did you guys cry because deep down you didnโ€™t want to break up? Would you get back with them later on if you had the chance?

• I didn't want to breakup, but I felt we had to. I cried for a lot of reasons, a part of it was because I felt I was to blame for everything that happened. It was the smartest decision for our situation. We're still close, though, and if he wanted to get back together, I might consider it.