Do you cry after breaking up with your partner?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • Sometimes
    Vote B
  • It depends
    Vote C
  • No
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• only if I had been cheated on as it won't matter if I dump her or if i got dumped, it hurts being cheated on more than anything else, once that happens, you'll want to quit and become #foreveralone

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only cried once after a breakup, and that was with my last boyfriend. It was a mutual separation though. The other boyfriends and girlfriends i had, i was the one breaking up with them. It's a relief when they're gone, but my last boyfriend was different

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Same
      I've only cried over my last boyfriend and that's it haven't cried over anyone else

• Did you guys cry because deep down you didnโ€™t want to break up? Would you get back with them later on if you had the chance?

• I didn't want to breakup, but I felt we had to. I cried for a lot of reasons, a part of it was because I felt I was to blame for everything that happened. It was the smartest decision for our situation. We're still close, though, and if he wanted to get back together, I might consider it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Yes , i cried over my first girlfriend when she broke up with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah once i had badly
    It was a nightmare for me ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope Iโ€™m cold hearted when it comes to break ups

2|0
    0|0
  • It takes a lot to make me cry.

1|0
    0|0
  • never lool

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, depends how long it was

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes tears of joy

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because 99% of the time when it comes to women then already have 5+ guys as backup orbiting them (1 at least that they are or have fucked or started something with). So if I break up there is good reason (scandalous women), if she breaks up it's usually because she wants to monkey branch to another guy (s) or ride the cock carousel looking for the 'better deal', then it's no loss to me either in that case, better now than 10 years and 100's of thousands of dollars and kids later... goodbye!

1|0
    2|0
    • If she really loved you? have you ever thought about that possibility? no right?

• Show All
    • I don't know maybe you are correct but keep in mind some women are good and they mean what they say

• @Marrry I will concede to that fact for there are always exceptions. However, just because there are exceptions does not mean you ignore the general rule. Akin to searching a stack of needles for a strand of straw... dangerous and painful yet if you find it then you have so called 'won' and the best to those who have successfully transversed those turbulent waters. Cheers.

What Girls Said 25

• It depends because my friends tell me if they didn't treat me with respect or won't loyal to me then it's not worth crying over. If they showered you with love and happiness then yes it is acceptable. But it's okay to cry if you really loved and cared for them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I broke up with a guy (we only dated for two weeks and we rarely saw eachother. It didn't even feel like we were dating) in the middle of me talking I started crying. I kinda embarrassed myself. I just hate hurting people. And I wasn't going to do it over text because that's disrespectful.

2|0
    0|0
  • I do not. I do not know why, but I can only cry about the little things like a fight or something I've seen in a movie. Things which really concern me like a breakup or even the death of a relative make me feel numb and make me unable to cry.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most likely. I cry easily anyway and a break up is always tough.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I cared for them at all at some point and I either know I'm causing them pain or I miss any part of them... yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I have never experienced a break up but if unfortunately i do experience one i would be crying a lot on my bed!!! :'(

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on why we broke up, majority of break ups i've always cried though.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well my very first relationship the guy cheated on me the day we got together. So I donโ€™t count that. Iโ€™m in my first real relationship right now

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how long I was with them because I might not have completely fallen in love or I might have been falling out of love for a while

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I felt like I was dead inside. But remember: To be reborn you have to die first. And now I'm reborn.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a baby, I always cry

1|0
    0|0
  • I may cry but I do not weep!

1|0
    0|0
  • Ah. No.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends how serious the relationship was.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends if he means that much to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Most people do If they got feelings for them

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been crying since breakup over five months ago. Some weeks, I cry everyday, few times a day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but not till many months later. I don't get over breaks up easilyx usually takes me 6-8 months.

1|0
    0|0
  • Straight up cold-hearted gives no fucks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, didnโ€™t do it in front of him though.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes