Have I realised I prefer being single?

So I am married and have been in a lot of relationships, I haven't had much time alone, I love my wife but in all honesty I prefer living alone. I came to this realisation when my wife was away for a couple of weeks, I felt free and calm and relaxed. There are no other women involved, my wife cooks and cleans more than me, I have only washed my own socks once in the past 5 years, she works and supports herself and looks after me well. I don't want kids and I love travelling, so what am I doing? I hate being settled in one place but it seems like the only option when married. It would devastate my wife if I left her but I really prefer being alone, whether it's working alone or just chilling out and watching stuff. I am very talkative when around others and communicate well so what is wrong with me? Is there anything wrong? Is it normal to enjoy alone time so much? Am I likely to change my mind after being alone for a long time? Do you think she would understand or blame herself? I feel kind of guilty keeping her from someone that might want a traditional family but I know one thing for sure, I'm never getting married again. Any input is appreciated, good or bad. Thanks!
Have I realised I prefer being single?
Add Opinion