My boyfriend loves someone else but wants to stay with me?

I've been dating since last 3 years and have know my boyfriend since 8 years. Our relationship has been going really good until this girl can into picture. Eventually I wasn't aware that these two meet up and have night chats till 5am and so. I caught my boyfriend and he told me its nothing like that. Then eventually this girl started hitting on my bf's best friend which again started causing problems. My boyfriend started feeling jealous and was having issues with his best friend. Now again for 3rd time again he tell me that may be likes her since the time this lady has come he stays really cold with me all the time. I'll keep wondering whats happening. He will not say a word. Things have gone really bad between us. Something that I feel that canf be repaired. He has lost that interest in me. I've been trying ao hard to save this relationship but nothing works. I'm ao attached to him that it hurts me like crazy. He tells me that he wants to stay with me and loves me.. But I have a feeling that it's for her and ita no more the same equation we had.
My boyfriend loves someone else but wants to stay with me?
Add Opinion