My boyfriend choses his friend/ everyone over me a lot, advice should I end it or am I being dramatic?

This past weekend has been emotional and annoying. A little background : I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years and I love him very much. We do have our moments like what relationship hasn't but it seems like it always about the same thing. Him chosing someone else over me. Friday I came home from college to spend the weekend with him and see my mom ( my school is like 45 min to an hour away from home and his apt. So I usually always stay in the dorms. ) I had planned all week to see him. When I got there which was around 5 pm we spent an hour together and them he said he need to go pick up a drunk friend, which I under stand. But he decides to stay and hang out with other friends for 3 hours and I'm just sitting in his apt by myself. I'm annoyed and pissed so I get in my car and leave and just stay with my mom. He calls like 2 hours later asking why tf I left and we just start fighting. Next day (sat) he wanted to take me out to eat but it ends up being me and him and his 4 friends and sister. I cried and we started fighting because he said I was being dramatic. Like I wanted to spend time with him and he who clams to want to be with me wants to spend time with everyone else. I was so done with everything sat I went back to my dorm. I've told him how I felt multiple times but it's like he doesn't understand. I just feel second in his life
2
3