Do you think he is cheating on me? I need some pretty basic advice but I really need it!!

OK, my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 2 years. He loves me I love him. And I KNOW FOR A FACT he is NOT a cheater. But... I still get this weird feeling in my stomach whenever he hangs with his best friend. His best friend is a girl. She is 2 years older then us and my boyfriends brother is her ex boyfriend of 2 years, and she still loves him. And I trust my boyfriend. He's the type of guy that if a girl cheats on him instead of showing him being upset he says obviously it wasn't meant to be And there's no need to cheat just get rid of the person. So I think he would have left me by now... And he acts amazing to me. Even in front of her. But they hang out a lot and are always talking... So I have two questions. 1. Do you think he is cheating on me? 2. How do I get myself to be okay when they hang out a lot? And get over it?

11

What Guys Said 1

• you need to find out if this girl is using him to get back with his brother, so the friendship is mutual in that sense...coming from a family of brothers, it's rarely the case of hand-me-downs of an ex-gf from one family member to another

if you have that weird feeling, it's best to talk to the source of your concerns to get an answer

What Girls Said 1

• I have been in a similar situation. I sat my boyfriend down and confronted him with how I felt, I also talked to his friends, both were female. This made me feel a lot better. So no I don't think he's cheating on you.