Should I get back with my ex?

to the people who got back with there exes, was it worth it? and were you happy that you got back together? did it make your relationship stronger?

please help my ex wants me back I don't know what to do...

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I took someone back and no it wasn't worth it at all...yea we started off good and things later went back to what it use to which lead us to break up for the same reason..

even tho I don't now you well as friend ...i have a friend who has been in your shoes...

this is what I told her because I love her and don't want to see her hurt again

"Of course he wants you...but you will make yourself look like a fool if you take him back..its normal to still have feelings for some one..you can still care about him but care about yourself more and be with someone new and better ...he had his chance way to many times and now its time to move on'

When your unsure about something and don't know what to do...thats your answer which is don't do it...when you know for sure what you want and need there is no second thoughts about it or confusing...Its also normal to think about the what ifs and what could we had done to make it work...alot of times you need to accept that it had ended for a reason and learn from it...theres a few cases where relationships did work out the 2nd time but its not often

What Guys Said 3

• figure out why you broke up. if you can fix it, then fix it and get back together. that's what happened with me. although me and my ex just broke up a couple w2eeks ago, we lasted almost two years. it was only after 5 months that we broke up becuase I had feelings for another girl. but we fixed it and went another 17 months before we ended up splitting for good.

so, bottom line, if you can make it work and itll make you happy, go for it.

• How do I know the guy only wants me? how do I know that he really wants to make it work? Say he asks me out, what should I say? should I be plain hard to get? the first time we started dating was about a year ago we've been together for 11 months, he started dating someone else, broke up with her realized I was what he wanted. but how I do I know that's true?

• exs getting back together only work when the reason that broke it was resolved...as for getting stronger, both partners found better ways than previously to improve the relationship...do you get this sense from him?

• Love Is Evol(Evil) mama it all depends on the people let say he cheated or somthing like that then it isn't worth it.

But if in you heart you still love him cool you know you do what you gotta do

but just know everything comes with a price everything doesn't matter what it is everything comes with a price

What Girls Said 1

• After a break up with my last boyfriend we tried to distance ourselves a bit afterward but didn't want to completely stop talking to each other. About a month later we both missed each other and got back together. A month into our second time dating I started realizing that we had broken up the first time for a reason. And that reason was becoming more and more obvious and eventually I broke up with him. So I guess it really depends on why you guys broke up in the first place. If it's something that you think you guys could work through, I say yeah go for it. I think it could make the relationship stronger. But if it's something that you really can't change like something about their personality, then I'd say no. If it was something serious, intense, or really bad then heck no. So you really just have to decide if you guys think you could make this work again, and really look at why you broke up the first time.