Is my partner trying to two time me with the woman he had an affair with a ur ago?

My partner of 11 years was in jail for three years we have three kids together, I wasn't there for him while he was locked up because of all the pain and suffering he caused me he even gave my three kids away to his parents the day he got locked up I was lost and they wouldn't give my kids back, , well in that time he ended up talking to a pen pal woman for a while, in that three years I got pregnant during a one night stand.. I kept the baby and so he was released I haven't seen my kids for three years aswell and him and my kids came home to me he didn't take it easy when he saw me with another baby, we constantly argued and I kept running away from him he ended up meeting his pen pal girl and had an affair with her for 3 months that I left him I returned, he came back we tried to work it out again and I left again then when I came back to him the woman sent him a message saying I'm pregnant with your baby what u going to do, I was angry she was sleeping around to so the baby could of been anyone's, he looked at me like haha I'm having a baby to, so I left him again I was hurt, then I found out I was pregnant by my partner, I was upset... Then time went bye where he said to me it's not my baby she is a slut, I believed him... Then when she had her baby girl it was on facebook... One night he left his phone un attended I saw him message her (did you have baby yet, and what's your number ) I WA furious, then I left him I was 8 months pregnant... Then when I had baby I took baby around to see him and I kept asking him is it your baby he kept saying no. Then I trusted him again, then he left his phone in my car I drove home when I got hold of it a message from him to her on facebook said I will see use soon my girls in 8 weeks it's all my fault.. Then she said we need you and he replied yeah me to.. That was it the final straw... Baby don't look like him and has he claimed this baby all along I don't know what to believe!
2
1