After break up?

I had sex with a girl who my ex girlfriend works with. My ex and I had split up a few months ago and we continued to sleep wth each other. I cut ties with her and slept with someone else recently. My ex is a great girl. She just scares me when it comes to long term talk. I mean she wanted to get a dog which would have been ours and I felt like I was having a heart attack. We broke up mainly because she felt as if I wasn't giving her all this attention but we agreed to still have sex after the break up. I hadn't spoken to her in about two weeks before having sex with one of her co-workers which only happened twice. I went into her work the other day and she looked as if she were going to either cry or kill someone. I tried talking to her but saw she had iTunes on but nothing was playing. I never went there to see her or the other girl, mainly for personal stuff.
I don't see what I've done wrong at all?
Im so confused since we had a good friendship and a fun relationship but now I feel she avoids me and doesn't want to talk or look at me.
I dont know what to do nor do I know whats actually going on.
If you want more details just ask.
Could you give your opinion and/or advice?
Also how do you normally feel after a break up?
After break up?
1
1