Why do they always think I'm going to cheat on them?

Whenever I get into a relationship. They call me everyday, text me throughout the day. Want to know what I'm doing. Where I'm at, Who I'm with. I look innocent. I always answer them. Spend time with them. Why do they not trust me? Do I give off a sexual vibe? I keep my cell, email as my own privacy. If they don't show me I won't show them.I have a lot of friends.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Best thing for you to do is to specify clearly the kind of guy you want, which in this instance, would include, "I want a guy who trusts me". This may help you attract that guy to you, link

What Guys Said 4

• Assuming you don't dress slutty and don't have any history of cheating, maybe it's just that you're attracted to jealous types.

• So you're going out with other guys, clubbing with other "guy friends" and your boyfriend is suspicious? DUH, of course he's suspicious. Temptation is temptation. Every girl I've dated who liked to go "clubbing," had lots of guy "friends" she partied with cheated on me. Also, every guy I've known who did the same ended up cheating on his girlfriend/wife.

Look, if you want to be a little party girl, have lots of guy friends and go "clubbing" why do you even want a boyfriend?

• There is 0 point in trying to prevent someone from cheating on you, because if they would cheat on you in the first place then you know you're in the wrong relationship.

• So because he wants to spend time with you, he doesn't trust you.. I don't get it..

• I can't have guy friends, I can't go clubbin, they want to check my phone.

• Well I let my ex s hang out with guys, and a few of them left me for them..... You're around my age, so he's probably experience this before...

What Girls Said 0