My girlfriend left me without telling me, said I cheated, I never did.

Iv bin going out with this girl for 5 years and I was getting ready to ask her to marry me, I was gonna ask her wile helping her move into her dorm. She texted me and told me that one of her friends was gonna help her and I didn't need to come by. I didn't hear from her for a week, I tried texting and calling but she never answered. I finally decided to look on the computer (not really big on computers and I only had a MySpace cause of her) the first thing I saw was her profile pic. It was of her and some guy with his arms around her waist and kissing her cheek, immediately I tried calling her again and left a voice mail asking who that guy was, almost immediately after hanging up an extremely intense migraine hit me like a tone of bricks.(my family has a long history of migraines) she left me a message the next morning saying that I cheated and it was over. Now she's talking to me again but only because of a promise we made to each other. I never cheated on her or even thought about cheating on her.i loved her and still do, id do anything to get her back but she says she saw me with another woman.i don't know how, if I wasn't with her I was with my parents or at work... I just want her back I can't get over it and its bin almost 4 weeks, I need help. Pleas if anyone can help pleas pleas,I don't know what to do.

she wanted me to text her cause she wants to be "friends" I said hi and her reply was I'm busey with googaly eyes witch iv lernd after 5 years with her means she's f***ing her new lover

43

Most Helpful Girl

• She knows she f***ed up and she's trying to shift the blame on you so she doesn't look like the bad guy.

What Girls Said 3

• you know who cares? she did what she did and you just have to accept that and move on. no offense but she sounds like a real fat ass bitch to me. trust me I have a bff rite now and he's still not over her and I'm always helping him out with her even though she's my bff or at least she was, so just get over her and move on. trust me you will like somebody else and then maybe she won't seem like a selfish bitch.

• wow...she sounds selfish as hell. She wanted you to be the bad guy when in reality it was just time for her to move on. I'm sorry dude...she doesn't sound worth it though if it helps.

• She probably just didn't want to be with you anymore. Take some time, you'll get over it.

What Guys Said 3

• She know she been caught. She is just shifting blame on you. You know now that she was not for you. Consider yourself lucky that you saw her pic with other guy and confronted her and now know her reality.

Move on. look happy(even if you are not) and work on yourself.

• She sounds like she's having some problems maybe at home, work or school or something. Give her a little breathing room and wait for her to contact you.

You might want to try writing her letter, if you're not a computer guy, this can be a refreshing way of communicating..that's what I did. I got all the information I needed here:==> link

• she cheated and is hiding it by blaming you