I can't understand my bf! HELP!

my boyfriend and I have been together for 1 month and 2wks. he's the quiet shy type of guy. he's really sweet and caring. he usually texts me just to ask how I am. stuff like that. and he does efforts to show me that he cares but then I've noticed that he cared less. that's what I feel now a days. I think he is insensitive because sometimes when I get mad at him he doesn't know and he thinks I'm childish. he is a foreigner. he told me before that he did not have many gfs before so he didn't know what to do and he is still adjusting because we have different cultures. :( I've asked him before if he was really serious about me he said yes. he wants us to be forever and he even wants to meet my parents he wants to talk to them because he knows they are really strict. he even told me that he wants me to meet his family too. something like that.

when we are together I can really feel he cares for me and he loves me but when we are not together anymore he doesn't text/call me unlike before. as if he'll just talk to me if he thinks he wants to. that's why we are having misunderstandings. :(

i didn't want to ask nor nag him because there are times he thinks I'm being childish and he sometimes tell me that I didn't know what the problem was.

i just wonder is it normal? I mean, I can't really read him. I don't know what to think and do. my friends told me to care less but when I care less he thinks that I don't care! :( I tried to break up with him but he got mad and didn't want to.

help! =(

we are now okay :)

21

Most Helpful Girl

• You don’t have to worry, because most of guys for some reason, which is in their nature, are very slow to adapt. No matter how many times you tell him (or do) something, he just doesn't seem to get it.

This is why you need patience.

Don't be offended when you don't get exactly the response you would expect from him. He will listen to you if you stand in front of him with an attitude (but don’t act like you’re his mother), and that will work.

Break that believing that men and women are from different planet, and get to know him. Every day you have a chance to find out something new about him. Use that, and you’ll have a better relationship which gets even better as days go by.

And remember, you must focus on how he thinks, instead of how you think. That is a common mistake that girls do when they try to solve some problem with their man. Be aware the signals you are sending to him.

I offered you help here with some advices, just use them and everything will be just fine. I’m interested to help you, but there are some things you need to learn before it’s too late.

Don’t risk buying batch of stupid girls magazines, there are 99% useless. If you’re interesting in finding more about what is necessary to find or keep the guy you think you deserve, check out this link

I hope I helped you!

I wish you good luck with guys!

What Guys Said 1

• Did he do all the texting and stuff before you guys got together? If that's the case, then he might have lost interest in you or he feels less obligated since he won you already. He might have wanted to break up with you instead of you breaking up with him that is why he got mad, or he still cares about you. Either way I would talk to him before you do anything. If he cares he will listen and respect your input. It is a relationship and relationships are not one sided. If he will not listen, then you might have to put your foot down and end the relationship. Hope it works out for you.

• No we were together already for like 3wks he was doing that. and take note he's not strict with me he tells me he trusts me so he doesn't have to worry about anything. I sometimes do wonder if he doesn't care or he just really trusts me with everything. there are also times that he tells me he'll make up but he doesn't make up for his mistakes. guys are very weird sometimes =( whenever I try to contact him before he doesn't reply or his cp is turned off. when I ask him that he tells me its low batt

• What you just said sounds like avoidance, but you might just be too clingy for him, no offense. Sometimes guys can only handle so much of a girl. Make sure you act like you care, but back off a bit and make him contact you. Make him work for you, guys like that. Yeah I agree we are weird, but girls are weird too :).

What Girls Said 1

• you can try not forcing but encouraging him to call you when you guys are distant because you miss hearing his voice so much. you really just need to voice out your feelings to him

say like 'i know you think I'm childish at times but please listen to what I have to say [say your problem] then say this is how I feel. if he respects you and wants to understand you he will listen. you want your relationship to work, you need to talk to make things clear. this will help you and him understand each other more.

• Yeah I tried to but he thinks there's no problem. :( its hard to talk to him. sometimes he listens but he doesn't change lol. :)) I know that we are both busy with our life we both study and everything. I'm not seeking for his attention 24/7. I just wonder if its normal and if he's really serious with me. :'( I told him before if he's not serious with me might as well end this relationship but he didn't want to. so I'm now confused.

thanks for the reply though. :)

• You have a point.will do.thanks dear =)

• Np. hope your OK and it gets better