Having a hard time moving past one specific aspect of my relationship with my ex?

my ex and i broke up for a lot of reasons. he was a narcissist, i was in "too deep" according to him. I found out recently that he had started seeing someone seriously towards the end of our relationship, and cheated on me multiple times with multiple women including this woman. They are together now, and seem very happy together. Im not sure how much she knows about me, or if she knows that he cheated on her with me also. But i cannot shake the feeling that she has something that I didn't. I do not miss this man, and I know i am better off without him in my life. however i can't shake the feeling that i wasn't enough. and seeing him with another woman happier than ever still hurts me. i really want to move on. i just always think that this woman and his relationship is far better than ours was, and that he cares more about her than he did about me. i know this is silly, but I'm not sure how to shake this feeling. any advice?
2
1